Dazzling stainless steel mirror panels have been used in modern high-end clubs, hotels and other establishments. What are their characteristics?
1. Stainless steel wire drawing sheet: There are various shapes of wire drawing boards, including hairline, snowflake sand, cross line and so on. The drawing shape can be customized according to the sample.
2. Stainless steel mirror panel: Rearview mirror panel, also known as 8K plate, is similar to a mirror. Polished stainless steel finish. The mirror effect can be divided into ordinary grinding, fine grinding, ultra-fine grinding and so on.
3. Stainless steel sandblasting plate: the sandblasting plate makes the surface of the stainless steel show a sandblasting surface. Sand surface density is divided into fine sand, medium sand and large sand. Density can also be made according to samples to form a unique decorative effect.
4. Stainless steel etched plate: The etched plate has richer styles, which are based on the mirror panel. If the drawing plate and sandblasting plate are the bottom plates, the pattern processing is carried out by printing titanium.
5. Stainless steel water ripple sheet: The water corrugated board is generally based on a colored mirror panel, and then pressed with water ripples. Commonly used in KTV, clubs, ceilings and other places.
6. Stainless steel honeycomb panel: Because the honeycomb panel has the characteristics of flatness, fire prevention, sound insulation and heat preservation, it has been widely used in recent years. The structural panel is a decorative stainless steel plate, the bottom is a galvanized steel plate, and the core material is an aluminum honeycomb core, compounded by a special adhesive.