1. Install the sub keel: according to the specification and size of the stainless steel ceiling, install the sub keel matched with the panel, and hang the sub keel on the main keel through the hanging parts. When the length of the sub keel needs to be extended by multiple keels, use the sub keel connector to connect the opposite ends while hanging the sub keel, and straighten it first and then fix it.
2. Install the main keel boom: After the ceiling elevation level line and the keel position line are played, the elevation of the lower end of the boom is determined, and the pre-processed boom is installed. The boom installation is fixed on the ceiling with a diameter 8 expansion bolt. The suspenders are made of round steel with a diameter of 8, and the spacing between the suspenders is controlled within the range of 1200mm.
3. Install the metal plate: When installing the stainless steel ceiling, pull a reference line in the middle of the assembly area vertically to the direction of the sub-keel, align the reference line and install it on both sides. When installing, handle it with care. You must lightly press the two sides of the square plate along the order of the flanged parts, and then push it tightly after it is stuck into the keel.
4. Install the side keel: Fix the 25×25㎜ painted keel around the wall with cement nails according to the net height of the ceiling, and the distance between the cement nails should not exceed 300㎜.
5. Weak line: According to the level of the floor and the design level, draw the level line of the ceiling along the wall and find the center point of the room, and draw the keel on the wall along the level line of the ceiling, centering on the center point of the room. position line.
6. Install the main keel: the main keel is generally made of C38 light steel keel, and the spacing is controlled within the range of 1200mm. When installing, use the hanging parts matched with the main keel to connect with the boom.
7. Cleaning: After the stainless steel ceiling is installed on the keel, it is necessary to wipe all the board surface with a cloth, and there must be no dirt and fingerprints. When suspending the ceiling, it is necessary to pay attention to the installation process and technical essentials of the above keel installation stainless steel ceiling, so as to achieve a consistent level, neat and beautiful.